In the UEFA Champions League qualifiers tonight, Olympiacos, Dynamo Kyiv, and Molde are all going into action and we think it wise to help our users make the most of it.
We have provided our daily free pick on the home page as usual, trust you had sum cool experiences yesterday.
However, we will continue working hard to ensure you have better chances.
Let’s do a brief analysis on this,
Omonia Nicosia vs Olympiacos
- Omonia Nicosia lost 2-0 in the first leg in Greece.
- The visitors have won each of their last four games in all competitions without conceding.
- Olympiakos have kept a clean sheet in six of their last seven Champions League qualifiers.
What is important today is that we have picked Omonia Nicosia to win.
Dynamo Kiev vs Gent
- Dynamo Kyiv won the first leg in Belgium last week.
- Gent have lost seven of their last nine league games.
- The hosts have won each of their last four games.
What is important today is that we have picked Dynamo Kiev to win.
Ferencvarosi TC vs Molde
- Here Molde have failed to win in their last five matches in all competitions.
- Ferencvarosi have seen both teams score in five of their last six matches.
- The hosts have won three of their last four Champions League games.
So our pick will be on BTTS
Do well to share this with friends and loved ones