The Carabao Cup 2020/21 season is back today, with Derby, Norwich City, and a few other sides in action.
Back Derby to beat Barrow
- Derby won each of their last three cup meetings with lower league opponents.
- Barrow scored in 22 of their last 25 competitive fixtures.
- Barrow are making their League Cup debut this weekend.
Back over 2.5 in Walsall vs Sheffield Wednesday
- Over 2.5 goals were registered in 100% of Wednesday’s last six away games.
- Sheffield Wednesday kept one clean sheet in their last 10 away matches.
- Over 2.5 goals hit the net in six of Walsall’s last seven home fixtures.
Back Norwich to win at Luton
- Luton won just one of their last six home matches.
- The Hatters scored exactly once in five of their last eight home games.
- Luton shipped 2.25 goals per 90 minutes in their last four home fixtures.
Back Sunderland to win against Hull City
- Sunderland lost just twice in 22 home fixtures last season in all competitions.
- Hull City were beaten in 18 of their last 22 competitive matches.
- Sunderland averaged 2.125 goals per 90 minutes in their final eight home games last term.