PSG has been scoring goals for fun in friendly matches lately and that will be cause for concern as they face Saint-Étienne in the French Cup final.
Here’s all you need to know ahead of Friday’s Coupe de France final(French Cup final).
🧩 PSG vs Saint-Étienne key details
- 🗓 24 July 2020
- 🏟 Stade de France
- ⌚️ 22:15 kickoff (EAT)
🧮 Likely starting XIs
⚪️ PSG (4-2-2-2):
Navas; Kehrer, Marquinhos, Kimpembe, Kurzawa; Gueye, Verratti; Di María, Neymar; Mbappé, Icardi
🟢 Saint-Étienne (4-2-3-1):
Moulin; Debuchy, Perrin, Moukoudi, Kolodziejczak; Camara, M’Vila; Khazri, Boudebouz, Bouanga; Abi
Key betting facts
- PSG will contest their sixth consecutive Coupe de France final, winning four of the previous five.
- PSG have scored the opener within 30 minutes in all but one of their last four CDF finals.
- PSG has scored an average of four goals per game in the CDF this campaign.
- Three of Saint-Étienne’s five CDF games this season have produced three goals precisely.
- A penalty has been awarded in all but one of the last six competitive meetings between these sides.
- Denis Bouanga has been Saint-Étienne’s first goalscorer in each of the last six competitive games to see him score.
- Talented teenage defender William Saliba will play no part for Saint-Étienne after departing for Arsenal amid complicated negotiations between the clubs.
Pick: Over 4.5 match goals priced at 2.50