Arsenal vs Liverpool Preview, Predicted XIs & betting tips,and where to watch Arsenal vs Liverpool live.
Arsenal vs Liverpool have produced a host of thrilling Premier League matches down the years and we’ve got reason to believe that there’s another one in store tonight.
Newly-crowned champions Liverpool only have history to play for now with three matches remaining in 2019-20. Their current tally of 93 points is seven points adrift of the all-time record of 100 set by Man City in 2017-18. A win here against Arsenal and wins in subsequent encounters against Chelsea and x would eclipse that mark.
Here’s all of the key info, our predicted XIs & some tasty betting facts & figures ahead of kickoff.
Arsenal vs Liverpool key details
- 🗓 15 July 2020
- 🏟 Emirates Stadium
- ⌚️ 22:15 kickoff (EAT)
🧮 Likely starting XIs
Martínez; Luiz, Holding, Kolasinac; Cedric, Ceballos, Xhaka, Tierney; Pépé, Aubameyang, Saka
🟡 Liverpool (4-3-3):
Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Keïta; Salah, Firmino, Mané
🔑 Key betting facts
- Arsenal hasn’t won any of their last nine Premier League meetings with Liverpool, with seven of those nine clashes featuring goals at both ends.
- The last nine meetings between these sides in the EPL have averaged 4.33 goals per match.
- Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has three goals from his last four league matches.
- Liverpool striker Roberto Firmino has scored 28% of Liverpool’s away goals in the Premier League this season.
- Roberto Firmino has scored eight goals & assisted three more in nine career appearances against Arsenal.
- Liverpool has scored at least three goals in eight of their last nine matches against Arsenal in all competitions.
Follow Arsenal vs Liverpool live on r2score.com